Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Products in the house....

First of all, I wanted to upload some pictures that I haven't had a chance until now (new camera means new software = very new!) and make some comments....

I do want to emphasize this BoBunny's Word Book "LOVE" for those who are stuck on what to do for a friend's wedding gift or bridal shower...this is PERFECT! Here's a picture I took (VERY limited...only 4 sets left). So jump on this opportunity to make that special gift!












OK...I was excited to see this "Wine" themed papers and embellishments! There are not too many products for wine lovers so this is a great thing to have for those wine tasting parties or the trips out to Napa/Sonoma areas. Or how about a layout on your favorite wines? I always forget which wines I enjoy so this might be a great way to keep track!














For those of you getting into card making, we have some really nice acrylic stamps from Inkadinkado that would be a great starting point in your collection. These are for all occassions so why not pick up a set? It even comes with an acrylic block!












We also have felt ribbons in the house!!! If you don't know by now, felt is one of the big trends at the trade show (Craft & Hobby Assoc. trade show in Anaheim CA this past January). We have my favorite color combo of pink & brown!










More pictures to come...once I figure out this darn new software! LOL!!!