Monday, March 10, 2008

A Little Reflection....

What do you get when you have a framed mirror, Ranger's acrylic paint dabber, cool Basic Grey paper, Prima flowers (or buttons in one case) and some wet adhesive?

THIS...








Don't you love this? Had so much fun putting this together that I had my friends do their own creation...each has their own style. With the exception of the frame & buttons, Frozen Memories carry all the products mentioned above. So come and make your own reflection!

I'm sure you heard about our upcoming classes on the "LOVE" word book by BO BUNNY and the St. Patrick's Day themed cards! If you haven't signed up, please call our store and reserve your spot! Or sign up for our popular crops, please look at our calendar to see if any of the crop days work for you!

On the ice cream front, I heard the Red Velvet ice cream is selling like crazy!!!!! If you're in the mood for this YUMMY flavor, I'd run to get some if I were you!!! LOL!!