Friday, December 5, 2008

A special QuicKutz SILHOUETTE offering!

Hot off the press!

I just got word that the Store is offering you a QuicKutz Silhouette at a special price! For the month of December, you can purchase this product for $159.99!!!! That is unbelievable...the retail on this is $369.99! So if you were on the fence on this, get off and come buy it before we sell out! We have a limited number of these available...I think I read 10! YIKES!

On top of this, we have classes that will show you the ins and outs of the Silhouette starting in January. For those who are curious on how this product works, come see it demo-ed on Monday, December 8th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm...call to reserve your spot as seating is limited!

What a perfect gift for you or that extra special scrapper...a great product and a line up of classes that won't leave you stranded! A very cool combination if you ask me! And yes, I am a happy Silhouette owner too!!