Wednesday, May 28, 2008

See what I see!

Hey, all!

I wanted to share some pictures that I took recently around the store! So come visit because I'm sure there's more to come....shhh, the owner was ordering some more goodies as I was taking pictures! But I'm not telling! Heehee!!






Basic Grey is in the house...some of the papers I purchased for me! LOL!!









Anyone interested in a food theme? We have them all...coffee, herbs, pizza, wines and even picnic themes! Perfect to document your favorite coffee creation at Frozen Memories or having coffee with friends!







Going on vacation this summer? We have some great 3D embellishments for state or country...fabulous IRL (in real life)!!






Want a little metal in your layout? Try a plate or two....these came in called Sport Plates and we also have them in state theme too!





Come in and see what we have...there might be some new items that I haven't seen yet (shhhh, you didn't hear that from me! Heeheee!!)!